Deadline for CR registrations - 20th July, 2013.
Vision behind the COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVEs program
The Entrepreneurship Cell is a non-profit organization run by the students of IIT Bombay that aims at manifesting the latent entrepreneurial spirit of the young students from all corners of India. Keeping in mind this motto the E-Cell, IIT Bombay is reaching out to all the colleges across India to promote entrepreneurial outlook among students by engaging them with different activities of the E-Cell, IIT Bombay.
Our College Representatives Program is aimed at achieving the above goals. A student would be selected as a College Representative from every college based on his aptitude for business and entrepreneurship who will then get to interact with the E-Cell, IIT Bombay actively. The selected College Representative, in his entire tenure, would be equipped with tools that would be aimed to bring about his personal development as well as advancement of the entrepreneurial eco-system in his college.
Eight reasons why you should be a College Representative
- Get a chance to build a strong network with other fellow College Representatives from all over India.
- Be updated on the recent trends of Entrepreneurship & Business world, leading edge technologies from IIT-Bombay implemented in Start-ups via regular updates.
- Get to know about the upcoming student Start- ups and the challenges they faced as they share their experience with us.
- Take a leaf out from the lives of some of the famous entrepreneurs of today's world when they narrate their journey to us.
- Get an opportunity to lead your college at national level competitions and events organised by E-Cell IIT Bombay.
- Garner more visibility of your campus Start-Ups in front of audience from across India on our Social Media channels.
- Improve your creative and managerial skills to design your own entrepreneurship based events in your college in collaboration with E-Cell IIT Bombay.
- An opportunity to build your communication skills as you get to interact with other College Representatives and your college students to publicise entrepreneurship in your campus.
Incentives for a COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVE
- A Certificate of Appreciation.
- An invitation to attend our E-Summit – You will be the Contingent leader (CL) and will be provided with 10 free passes to bring a contingent to E-Summit.
- An exclusive portal made for CRs across all over the country which will serve as the medium for communication and networking. It will also provide access to all the resources.
- An exclusive competition for CRs at our flagship event E-summit.
- Support to conduct sessions based on entrepreneurship at their own campus.
- Recognition in the form of name integration of all the CRs on the E-Cell, IIT Bombay's website.
- Privilege to attend paid speaker sessions during pre-Eureka Workshop for no charge.
- An opportunity for the Start-ups in their college to be featured on our Social Media channels in front of an audience from all over India.
Responsibilities OF A COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVE
- Putting up posters of our events on student notice boards within 4 days of receiving the poster.
- Forwarding the mails to their student mailing list within 4 days of receiving the mail.
- Publicising our events on their social media channels by sharing the link of our event.
- Coordinating with us in organising workshops in their college.
- Submit a work report about the work done during your tenure.
Terms and Conditions
- The E-Cell, IIT Bombay shall send all the publicity materials to the respective colleges, but will not be liable for extra cost incurred by the CR.
- More than one CR can be selected from a college depending upon the strength of the college.
- The representation can be revoked at any time of the year if the CR fails to perform reasonably well.
- The Certificate of Appreciation shall be provided only on the successful completion of the complete term.
For more details please contact us at email@example.com