The Terms and Conditions as mentioned below is in accordance with the Terms and Conditions section on page 20 of the Competition Manual.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for this competition, it shall be deemed that each individual of the participating team has agreed to be bound by the competition manual as available at Competition Manual and the terms and conditions as set forth herein (“Terms & Conditions”) below:
- By electing to participate in Eureka!, each participating team and all of its team members agree to allow The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay to use their names, images and information regarding the team's business, and prize information in publicity and marketing efforts throughout the world, unless specifically prohibited by law. Each participating team must agree to accept that their registration form and other entries will not be returned to them, and accept that their personal data will be available for information and statistical purposes.
- The participating team represents that they shall not violate any applicable law.
- The Terms & Conditions and the Competition Rules shall be governed by the laws of India.
- Any dispute or conflict arising out of, from or relating to anything contained in these Terms & Conditions and/ or the Competition Rules is subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai courts only.
- The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay reserves the right to disqualify or prohibit from participating in Eureka! any team that makes a submission that, in the sole discretion of The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay does not confirm with the Eligibility Criteria or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and/ or the Competition Rules and/ or violates the spirit of Eureka! as a competition.In addition, The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay may notify the appropriate legal/ administrative authorities as it deems fit and/or initiate any other action as may be advised.
- By entering the Competition, each team and its individual members agree to accept as final any decisions of The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay including determination of the winners of Eureka!.
- The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay shall have the discretion to initiate appropriate action against participating teams including individuals of such participating teams in case of any losses or damages arising from violation of the Eligibility Criteria, Competition Rules and the Terms & Conditions.
- If The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay or its sponsors or associates are faced with any claim or loss (including any third party claims) arising from or relating to any breach by any member of a participating team of the Terms and Conditions hereof, such participating team shall severally and jointly indemnify and keep harmless The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay or its sponsors or associates.