Pitch It! Updates
The Entrepreneurship Cell in association with Yourstory presents Pitch It!
for the startups who are looking for funding.
Pitch It! is a unique initiative taken by The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay. It caters to a target group of entrepreneurs and start-ups who have received seed funding and/or have their beta product ready and are looking for growth capital. It’s a platform for early stage startups to pitch in their plans in front of a panel of eminent Angel Investors.
The best entries will be selected from all over India through a screening process. The finalists get a chance to pitch to the top Angel Investors for funding at Entrepreneurship Summit 2013.
Some of the notable investors who have been a part of Pitch It! In the past are:
- Mr. Vishal Gondal, Founder, Indiagames.com
- Mr. Manoj Gupta, Principal, Nexus Venture Partners
- Mr. Rajeev Mantri, Executive Director, Navam Capital
- Mr. Gagan Kumar, Partner, Accel India
- Mr. Mahesh Murthy, Managing Partner, Seedfund
- Mr. Anil Joshi: VP, Mumbai Angel
- Mr. Krishna Jha, Partner, Telnet Ventures
- Mr. Indranil Deb, Principal, Mobius Strip Advisors
- Mr. Satish Kataria, Managing Director, Springboard Ventures Private Limited
Pitch It! has investors from some of the best known organizations on its panel. It provides an excellent opportunity to the startups for raising Angel Funding to elevate them to the next level. Its a perfect platform for the startups who have been in operation for some time and want to expand their operations.
Pitch It! Registrations have started.